Professional negligence is a technical area, one that you may only encounter from time to time.
By the time you have decided what to do, we could have reviewed your file and produced a report for you or your insurers.
- What PII policy requirements apply?
- Is it a claim, circumstance or neither?
- Is it something you are obliged to notify to insurers?
- Common acts and omissions that lead to claims
- What information do insurers need?
- Are there lessons to be learnt?
- How serious are the allegations?
- How will it be seen by insurers?
- How can you mitigate its potential impact?
- Is there a compliance issue?
- What should you tell the client?
- What are the issues in terms of liability, loss or causation?